- Dimensions: 4.5 x 11” x 7.375” / 11 cm x 28 cm x 19 cm
- Weight: 4.65lb / 2,1 kg
- Pressure Range: 20—80 mm Hg
- Electrical Rating: 120 VAC, 60 HZ, 0.5 A
- 60 Second Cycle Time
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Unilateral or Bilateral Operation
What Does it Do?
1. Reduces Pain
2. Improves Lymphatic and Vascular Flow
3. Promotes Wound Healing
4. Prevents Infection
5. Provides Effective Prophylaxis for Venous Thrombosis
6. Reduces Dynamic Edema
Models SC-2004FC-OC Sequential Circulator
INTENDED USE—Model SC-2004FC-OC Sequential Circulator is a gradient, sequential, pneumatic compres-sion device, intended for the primary or adjunctive treatment of primary or secondary Lymphedema. The device is also used for the treatment of chronic venous stasis ulcers and associated venous insufficiency, as well as general treatment of swelling of the extremities. The SC-2004FC-OC is intended for home or hospital use.